Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

A+ for effort

In an effort to figure out what this bliggy blog will be when it grows up I'm gonna be trying all sorts of stuff then going back and rereading and editing and generally balling it all up and throwing it away only to start over again and probably end up with the same stuff I started with. So bear with me if you read a post then check back and see that the post has changed only to look again and see the first post. I'm kooky like that and I'm also my own worst and best editor. I 'm currently working on a house magazine style photo spoof. Yes, I meant to say spoof. Because you're gonna get it all real. Not the fancy glass pitcher, pillow tossed casually on the floor kind of shots like this:

But the real gritty down in the dirt photos of a real house with real issues. Like the lack of a full time housekeeper and the addition of a 3 year old. Shots like this:


This is a photo taken in my actual house but neither of these boys is the Bubba. 
So anyway, stay tuned. Gotta go now, Bubba's ready to go to the beach and he's got the truck started and his hand on the gear shift. Talk to ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment