Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

In the beginning...
Just kidding. This is at least the middle. In case you don't already know, I live on a farm. Near the beach. I know. Lucky me. Right? Right.
This is the tale of my past, current and future life of trying to get things done.  And the "Constant Interruptions" I deal gracefully with daily. Stop laughing. Okay so sometimes I'm not so graceful. Sometimes I'm a pill. I just love that phrase don't you? "Oh that Aunt Edith, she's such a pill". Makes me want to cook something with a can of cream of something soup and some of those great little crunchy fried onions. They're making a comeback ya know.
Since we have quite a bit going on here at the "farm", I thought I'd share it for all the world to see. Silly me.
Gotta go now, the dog (or, yellow interruption as I call her for short) has a frozen food salesman up a tree. See, constant interruptions. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment