Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Time Management

I have time management issues. I load myself up with projects and then I get overwhelmed and retreat into a book or the internet or a puzzle with Bubba. Right now I'm currently working on these things: (and I mean I attempt to work on these things daily in addition to cleaning, cooking and keeping the laundry at manageable levels)

-Bubbas bathroom renovations - 75% (OMG so many little things to do)

-Rattan Table project - 45% (wrapping, wrapping, wrapping, you'll see)

-Wallpaper removal in the kitchen - 25% (like peeling sunburned skin)

-Chalkboard in Bubbas room - 10% (because I bought the can of chalkboard paint)

-Organizing our paperwork/mail/junk drawers - 1% (because it made it to my list)

-Surfboard art project - 12% (I started, took it apart, restarted, took it apart)

-Bedroom closet redo - 50% (I built the shelves but that's it)

-Coat Rack project - 90% (Except for 1 piece of trim and the hooks it's almost complete)

-Teaching Bubba the alphabet - 8.666% (We've gotten as far as ABC)

-Cleaning my car - 0% (Disgusting)

-Hanging new porch doors - 50% (1 for 2)

-Dresser and Armoire refinishing - 40% (primed and filled with junk already)

-Grill deck - 70% (ran out of gray stain)

-Weeding - 0% or 100% (it depends on if, like Bubba, you think Polk Weed is a Butterfly Bush)

-Help Ry build NorthEnd (his surfboard business) - ?% (huge endeavor)

-Build my own furniture refinishing business/Etsy Shop

There are about 42,987,875 other things that I've thought of but haven't made it to the do list yet. I'm hoping that by blogging 5 days a week I will feel the motivation to complete some things. Or that I can start to develop the Type A personality it's going to take for me to complete at least half the things on the list. But for now I think I'll go read a book. Right after I take a picture of the sun coming up, and feed the dogs, and put some clothes on, and make breakfast for Bubba, and start some laundry. Talk to ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment